Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Saddle Up! Its time for the VINTAGE BONANZA!



YEEE HAW!

Its that time of the month!  Time to sell at The BONANZA!

Sunday, April 25 HIGH NOON 'til SUNDOWN.
Berlin - 954 W. Belmont, Chicago

What makes is awesome?  They serve booze - $2.50 Mimosas!

THE BEST PART?  All items are $5, $10, $15 and $20!  - Seriously, that is rock bottom thrift prices for items that are found, cleaned, sorted and ready to go! The only way it could be easier is if I just delivered it straight to your closet.

Fabulous items from the 1930's-1990's.  Dresses, gowns, pants, skirts, shirts, lingerie, accessories, shoes, bags and swimsuits!

My personal items are from the 1940's on, but last month I spent the better part of the afternoon drooling over a pair of 1930's high waist, pin-up shorts across the way at Very Best Vintage's booth

Today, my friend Erin is helping me sort through my stock.  Doesn't she look cute holding that little tasseled 1960's sweater!

Back to finding more fabulous items!

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment