Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The reason no one asks me to DJ anymore.


In case you haven't noticed I just added a playlist to this blog.  It started out being just a couple of songs, but quickly swelled as I kept thinking of songs that I haven't heard in a while.

They're in no particular order and have pretty much nothing to do with each other.  The only thing that ties them together is that they were all songs I wanted to hear today.

So if you like to mix your Kenny Rogers with your Screeching Weasel with your Millie Small with your Smoking Popes with your Maxine Nightengale with your Toots and the Maytals with your Bruce Springsteen with your Pietasters with your Nitty Gritty Dirt Band with your Skid Row with your Jam with your Rancid with your Lorretta Lynn with your Warrant with your Gram Parsons, this just might be the playlist for you............but I pretty much realize that its just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment