Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Hockey Fashion




On Sunday we made a family trip down to the United Center to watch the Blackhawks get murdered by the worst team in hockey.

On the bright side, my best friend, Kati, was there with her DH and her darling daughter, Teagan. Since it was such a nice day, William "drove his car" (pictured here at Halloween dressed up as Burt Reynolds from Smokey and the Bandit) and because we walked to the stadium I was able to have a beer.....ok, a beer and a bit of whiskey...we were celebrating our Irish heritage and it tasted lovely. I really miss being able to have a drink whenever I want.

I wore a new (to me) 1950's black and white sundress with a full skirt, fitted bodice and shoulder ties (one of which had fallen into my cleavage). In my head I looked much cuter and in my defense I was holding 40 pounds of baby. The pic isn't so hot, but it just felt wonderful to be outside in a dress!

C'mon spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment